At SPG Solar, employees have a voice and are empowered to make a difference. SPG Solar is a team of trailblazers with a track record of pushing the envelope and developing new solutions.
SPG does what competitors are afraid to do, taking on challenging projects and delivering the most innovative solar energy systems with precision, performance, reliability and customer satisfaction. SPG Solar employees pride themselves on continuous learning and constant improvement.
The SPG team is made up of open-minded, passionate, insightful professionals. If you are an innovator and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, SPG Solar is the right place for you. Apply for one of the positions below and join SPG’s mission to turn the nation’s energy challenges in to energy careers.
Operations & Maintenance
Field Technician – Central Valley, CA
Benefits & Perks
- Medical and dental plans with employer contributions for employees and eligible dependents
- 100% employer paid Life/AD&D, and Long Term Disability plans
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) with employer contribution
- 401k plan plus match
- Voluntary vision and Aflac plans
- Monthly lunch and learns on solar related topics
- 10 paid holidays plus 1 floating holiday annually
- Paid time off including vacation and sick time
- Employee and customer referral bonus program
- Company participation in fundraisers, volunteering and community activities
*SPG Solar is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. SPG Solar participates in the E-Verify program.